Vector Tracing

PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING,  

Vectorizing your sketches, graphics, logo, poor resolution images, never was easier, all you need to do, is to send me your sketches, low-resolution images, logos or graphics and I'll make sure to manually redraw them and the best of all is that you will be able to scale it to any size to print it even for billboards and it won't lose quality. Isn't that cool? Imagine your company logo or artworks ready to be placed on your website, on your phone's wallpaper, in your child's new T-Shirt. Visit my portfolio. www.designersaim.blogspot.com You can send me the low-resolution logo, sketch, drawing, signature, or lettering you need to be vectorized. I Will do the rest. Above you can see samples of my work. WHY CHOOSE ME? ✓ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ✓ Fast and Professional Service ✓ Discount on Bulk Orders/files For Chosen me; I will manually redraw or modify your graphics, images or projects and send you source files in vector formats such as AI, SVG, EPS, PDF, PSD and high resolution (300 dpi) transparent PNG, JPEG, TIFF files.

Tabbed Image Gallery

Click on the images below:

vector-tracing
vector-tracing
Mountains
×
Vector Tracing Vector Tracing Reviewed by Designer Saim on June 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Hello! We’re Graphic Designer